Home / Employment / Hiring Process
Upper Cleveland Rescue Squad receives many applications for a limited number of open positions. We encourage you to apply for all positions, even if one is not currently open.
1. Complete an application.
2. Send copies of all of the following to Upper Cleveland Rescue Squad by mail, fax or email (email@example.com)
– Completed Application
– EMT/EMTP Certification
– BLS Healthcare Provider CRP Card
– ACLS Provider Card (if applicable)
– PALS Provider Card (if applicable)
– Driver’s License
3. Interview with members of Upper Cleveland Rescue Squad Management Team and Field Providers.
4. If you accept a position at Upper Cleveland Rescue Squad, your employment is contingent upon the outcome of your pre-employment physical (MEDPAT) and drug/alcohol testing, CORI check, and routine background investigation.
5. Upon successful completion of required testing and background checks, we’ll request uniform sizes and schedule you for the Field Training and Evaluation Program FTEP).